The Information Governance ANZ Mission is to bring together a community of information governance professionals in Australia and New Zealand to develop and promote best practices and innovations in information governance.
The Information Governance ANZ community provides a forum to learn from leading practitioners, keep informed of the latest developments and shape the future development of information governance.
Information Governance ANZ Events
iappANZ 2017 Summit | Privacy & Personalisation: Walking The Line
The Summit will provide attendees with practical tools and thought provoking discussion. There will be presentations from local and international privacy experts, providing a range of viewpoints, practical advice and real-life application. Program highlights:
- Regulator updates from Australia & New Zealand
- Tackling GDPR in your Australasian enterprise
- Expert panels on: Making the most of data whilst respecting privacy and Managing privacy risk through de-identification and other strategies
- Building a values led privacy & security program with REA CISO, Craig Templeton
- The ethics of spyware with visiting filmmaker Anthony van der Meer
- De-identification practical led by Anna Johnston
Tuesday 3 October & Wednesday 4 October 2017
Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, SydneyTo register click here To find out more click here
Past Information Governance ANZ Events
- 23 May: The Search for Meaning: Cutting Through the Noise - Sydney Workshop