AUD $80.00 + gst
As part of Privacy Awareness Week 2020, a panel of InfoGov experts discussed the myriad of IG issues arising from COVID-19.
Moving to online for work, education, telehealth services, court hearings have all happened with speed, opening the door to a variety of risks. Meanwhile, timely access to trustworthy information is critical for governments and businesses to make effective decisions and take appropriate actions. The current crisis highlights the importance of good information governance and sound policy making that will withstand the test of time.
In this roundtable, Susan Bennett – Executive Director of InfoGovANZ, facilitates a discussion about the implications of COVID-19 on Information Governance with a panel of experts:
- Melanie Marks – Principal, elevenM Consulting & Advisory Board Member of International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Christopher Colwell – Lecturer University of Technology Sydney, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board member
- Sonya Sherman – Director of Public Sector Solutions, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board member
- Dr Peter Chapman – Director of Forensic Technology, KPMG & InfoGovANZ Advisory Board member
- Matthew Golab – Head of Legal Informatics Gilbert + Tobin, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board member