25 March 2021
Covering how the Building trust in the public record: managing information and data for government and community requires Federal Government Agencies to have an IG Framework to manage information assets (records, information and data) and IG, what an IG framework is, aligning the IG framework, policies and people to deliver on organisational objectives.
An Information Governance (IG) framework is an essential foundation for robust governance of data and information. This virtual discussion covered:
- How Building trust in the public record: managing information and data for government and community requires Federal Government Agencies to have an IG Framework to manage information assets (records, information and data) and IG.
- What is an IG framework?
- Aligning the IG framework, policies and people to deliver on organisational objectives.
- Tips and traps in IG project implementation
Facilitator Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Founder & Executive Director, was joined by special guests:
- David Fricker – Director-General, National Archives of Australia
- Ron McLay – Chief Information Officer, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Nicola Forbes – Director Information Governance, Fair Work Ombudsman
Date: March 25, 2021
Start time: 12:00 AEST
End time: 13:30 AEST
Venue: Zoom Meeting
What Dark Data Are You Storing? Data Mapping Best Practices and Strategies for MinimisationComplimentary
26 August 2020
Information Governance ANZ was delighted to host Active Navigation’s Chief Revenue Officer, Dean Gonsowski, Esq. and Simon Costello, VP APAC, as they demonstrated how to manage dark data at scale to minimise risks and liabilities.View Details
ARMA’s Information Governance Implementation Model – IGIMComplimentary
13 May 2020
Learn about the ARMA IG Implementation Model and how you can use it to build your IG program.View Details
Latest from Legal Week NYC 2020Complimentary
21 February 2020
An InfoGovANZ, ITLA and ALSM roundtable discussing the highlight of Legal Week NYC 2020 including the latest developments from LegalTech and Sedona WG6 Annual Meeting 2020 at New York Law School.View Details
InfoGovANZ MeetnGreet – OctoberComplimentary
14 October 2020
This MeetnGreet provided a forum to discuss the IG challenges for records compliance and eDiscovery with the rise of collaborative platforms (e.g. Teams and Slack) and changing communications methods including the use of multiple communication channels and emojis in business communications.View Details