25 March 2021
This virtual discussion covered how the Building trust in the public record: managing information and data for government and community requires Federal Government Agencies to have an IG Framework to manage information assets (records, information and data) and IG, what an IG framework is, aligning the IG framework, policies and people to deliver on organisational objectives plus tips and traps in IG project implementation.
Out of stock
An Information Governance (IG) framework is an essential foundation for robust governance of data and information. This virtual discussion covered:
- How Building trust in the public record: managing information and data for government and community requires Federal Government Agencies to have an IG Framework to manage information assets (records, information and data) and IG.
- What is an IG framework?
- Aligning the IG framework, policies and people to deliver on organisational objectives.
- Tips and traps in IG project implementation
Facilitator Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Founder & Executive Director, was joined by special guests:
- David Fricker – Director-General, National Archives of Australia
- Ron McLay – Chief Information Officer, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Nicola Forbes – Director Information Governance, Fair Work Ombudsman
Date: March 25, 2021
Start time: 12:00 AEST
End time: 13:30 AEST
Venue: Zoom Meeting
InfoGovANZ MeetnGreet – OctoberComplimentary
14 October 2020
This MeetnGreet provided a forum to discuss the IG challenges for records compliance and eDiscovery with the rise of collaborative platforms (e.g. Teams and Slack) and changing communications methods including the use of multiple communication channels and emojis in business communications.View Details
Information Governance 2020Complimentary
18 February 2020
Hear the latest insights and trends for Information Governance 2020 as the opportunities and risks from data continue to rapidly evolve.View Details
Draft Data Availability and Transparency BillComplimentary
28 October 2020
Phillip Gould, Assistant Secretary, Office of the National Data Commissioner joined us to discuss the draft Data Availability and Transparency Bill.View Details
EDRM & InfoGovANZ – IG ModelsComplimentary
27 May 2020
Discussing the EDRM Information Governance Reference Model (IGRM) and the InfoGovANZ IG model.View Details