25 March 2021
This virtual discussion covered how the Building trust in the public record: managing information and data for government and community requires Federal Government Agencies to have an IG Framework to manage information assets (records, information and data) and IG, what an IG framework is, aligning the IG framework, policies and people to deliver on organisational objectives plus tips and traps in IG project implementation.
An Information Governance (IG) framework is an essential foundation for robust governance of data and information. This virtual discussion covered:
- How Building trust in the public record: managing information and data for government and community requires Federal Government Agencies to have an IG Framework to manage information assets (records, information and data) and IG.
- What is an IG framework?
- Aligning the IG framework, policies and people to deliver on organisational objectives.
- Tips and traps in IG project implementation
Facilitator Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Founder & Executive Director, was joined by special guests:
- David Fricker – Director-General, National Archives of Australia
- Ron McLay – Chief Information Officer, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Nicola Forbes – Director Information Governance, Fair Work Ombudsman
Date: March 25, 2021
Start time: 12:00 AEST
End time: 13:30 AEST
Venue: Zoom Meeting
Information and Data Framework & NAA Policy workComplimentary
20 May 2020
Learn about NAA’s new Policy development work along with Data Interoperability Maturity Model (DIMM).View Details
IG: Driving Digital Change – Machine Learning in Records ManagementComplimentary
16 January 2020
A case study and demonstration of how to successfully drive an IG implementation project involving machine learning in records management.View Details
InfoGovANZ MeetnGreet – SeptemberComplimentary
16 September 2020
Our MeetnGreets provide the opportunity for members to discuss pertinent IG issues across the globe and to meet other members of the InfoGovANZ community.View Details
IG and COVID-19 PanelComplimentary
6 May 2020
In Privacy Awareness Week, we discussed the myriad of IG issues and challenges arising from COVID-19.View Details