25 March 2021
Covering how the Building trust in the public record: managing information and data for government and community requires Federal Government Agencies to have an IG Framework to manage information assets (records, information and data) and IG, what an IG framework is, aligning the IG framework, policies and people to deliver on organisational objectives.
An Information Governance (IG) framework is an essential foundation for robust governance of data and information. This virtual discussion covered:
- How Building trust in the public record: managing information and data for government and community requires Federal Government Agencies to have an IG Framework to manage information assets (records, information and data) and IG.
- What is an IG framework?
- Aligning the IG framework, policies and people to deliver on organisational objectives.
- Tips and traps in IG project implementation
Facilitator Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Founder & Executive Director, was joined by special guests:
- David Fricker – Director-General, National Archives of Australia
- Ron McLay – Chief Information Officer, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Nicola Forbes – Director Information Governance, Fair Work Ombudsman
Date: March 25, 2021
Start time: 12:00 AEDT
End time: 13:30 AEDT
Venue: Zoom Meeting
InfoGovANZ MeetnGreets – AprilComplimentary
22 & 29 April 2020
To kick off IAM month, we held Meet n Greets to connect with our IGANZ community, discussing current and emerging IG COVID-19 issues, working remotely and more.View Details
Migration, MIP, Metadata and MoreComplimentary
2 December 2020
Experts Andrew Cowan and Simon Costello from ActiveNav and special guest Ajay Iyer from Microsoft shared best practices about M365 governance. They tackled all the ‘M’s: migration, metadata and MIP labelling, and why we need to think about governance as an evolving process.View Details
Information Lifecycle Management WorkshopAUD $495.00 + gst
19 August 2021
Participating in this workshop will enable you to explain the purpose of Information lifecycle management and its value to your organisation; gain a better understanding of the key components of an effective ILM strategy; and consider how to work with internal stakeholders to implement or improve ILM in your own organisation.View Details
IG: Combining Decision-making and Data to Drive ResultsComplimentary
24 February 2021
How to connect your decision makers with the right information at the right time is a critical issue for organisations. This forum explored some of the problems this causes for organisations and how to improve performance and outcomes.View Details