Join us to celebrate Information Awareness Month on Thursday, 13th May 2021 with a virtual discussion about the insights from this year’s IG Industry Report, which is being released next week.
Over the last 5 years, InfoGovANZ has been tracking the development and trends in Information Governance by surveying practitioners in our region from InfoGovANZ, GAIN and our affiliate organisations including RIMPA, DAMA, ALSM.
- Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Executive Director
- Dr Peter Chapman – Director, KPMG Forensic Technology, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Sonya Sherman – Principal, ZEN Information, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Dr Chris Colwell – InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
Discussion will cover:
- Analysis of the highlights from the IG Industry Report for 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on Information Governance
- Changes revealed in IG over the past 5 years
- Predictions based on trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve around the world
If this particular educational activity extends your knowledge and skills in areas that are relevant to your practice needs or professional development, then you may claim one (1) “unit” for each hour of attendance.
Zoom Webinar access details will be sent 24 hours prior to the event and again on the day of the event. If the email is not visible in your inbox, please check your ‘other’ or ‘junk’ folders.
For first-time attendees of InfoGovANZ events, you will need to set up an account before registering for our webinars. This event is intended for members, professional practitioners and our sponsors. If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact us here.