13 May 2021
Celebrating Information Awareness Month with a virtual discussion about the insights from this year’s IG Industry Report.
Our panel discussed the findings of the Information Governance Survey 2021; analysed changes reflected in the survey data over the past 5 years; and highlighted future trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve.
We celebrated Information Awareness Month with a virtual discussion about the insights from this year’s IG Industry Report, which can be found here.
Over the last 5 years, InfoGovANZ has been tracking the development and trends in Information Governance by surveying practitioners in our region from InfoGovANZ, GAIN and our affiliate organisations including RIMPA, DAMA, ALSM.
- Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Executive Director
- Dr Peter Chapman – Director, KPMG Forensic Technology, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Sonya Sherman – Principal, ZEN Information, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Dr Chris Colwell – InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Analysis of the highlights from the IG Industry Report for 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on Information Governance
- Changes revealed in IG over the past 5 years
- Predictions based on trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve around the world
Date: May 13, 2021
Start time: 12:00 AEDT
End time: 13:30 AEDT
Venue: Zoom Meeting
Building Trust in the Public RecordComplimentary
18 November 2020
David Fricker, Director-General of the National Archives of Australia discussed the new policy Building Trust in the Public Record: managing information and data for government and community which took effect from 1 January 2021.
Information Lifecycle Management WorkshopAUD $495.00 + gst
19 August 2021
Participating in this workshop will enable you to explain the purpose of Information lifecycle management and its value to your organisation; gain a better understanding of the key components of an effective ILM strategy; and consider how to work with internal stakeholders to implement or improve ILM in your own organisation.View Details
EDRM & InfoGovANZ – IG ModelsComplimentary
27 May 2020
Discussing the EDRM Information Governance Reference Model (IGRM) and the InfoGovANZ IG model.View Details
IG: Driving Digital Change – Machine Learning in Records ManagementComplimentary
16 January 2020
A case study and demonstration of how to successfully drive an IG implementation project involving machine learning in records management.View Details