13 May 2021
Discussing the findings of the Information Governance Survey 2021; analysing changes reflected in the survey data over the past 5 years; and highlighting future trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve.
We celebrated Information Awareness Month with a virtual discussion about the insights from this year’s IG Industry Report, which can be found here.
Over the last 5 years, InfoGovANZ has been tracking the development and trends in Information Governance by surveying practitioners in our region from InfoGovANZ, GAIN and our affiliate organisations including RIMPA, DAMA, ALSM.
- Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Executive Director
- Dr Peter Chapman – Director, KPMG Forensic Technology, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Sonya Sherman – Principal, ZEN Information, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Dr Chris Colwell – InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Analysis of the highlights from the IG Industry Report for 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on Information Governance
- Changes revealed in IG over the past 5 years
- Predictions based on trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve around the world
Date: May 13, 2021
Start time: 12:00 AEST
End time: 13:30 AEST
Venue: Zoom Meeting
IG: Combining Decision-making and Data to Drive ResultsComplimentary
24 February 2021
How to connect your decision makers with the right information at the right time is a critical issue for organisations. This forum explored some of the problems this causes for organisations and how to improve performance and outcomes.View Details
InfoGovANZ MeetnGreet – OctoberComplimentary
14 October 2020
This MeetnGreet provided a forum to discuss the IG challenges for records compliance and eDiscovery with the rise of collaborative platforms (e.g. Teams and Slack) and changing communications methods including the use of multiple communication channels and emojis in business communications.View Details
30 March 2021
LawFest 21 is a wonderful opportunity for the legal + technology community to come together as we emerge battered but not beaten from the COVID-19 pandemic, share our stories of innovation and ingenuity in a time of crisis and discover new ways to deliver legal services.
Latest from Legal Week NYC 2020Complimentary
21 February 2020
An InfoGovANZ, ITLA and ALSM roundtable discussing the highlight of Legal Week NYC 2020 including the latest developments from LegalTech and Sedona WG6 Annual Meeting 2020 at New York Law School.View Details