13 May 2021
Discussing the findings of the Information Governance Survey 2021; analysing changes reflected in the survey data over the past 5 years; and highlighting future trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve.
We celebrated Information Awareness Month with a virtual discussion about the insights from this year’s IG Industry Report, which can be found here.
Over the last 5 years, InfoGovANZ has been tracking the development and trends in Information Governance by surveying practitioners in our region from InfoGovANZ, GAIN and our affiliate organisations including RIMPA, DAMA, ALSM.
- Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Executive Director
- Dr Peter Chapman – Director, KPMG Forensic Technology, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Sonya Sherman – Principal, ZEN Information, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Dr Chris Colwell – InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Analysis of the highlights from the IG Industry Report for 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on Information Governance
- Changes revealed in IG over the past 5 years
- Predictions based on trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve around the world
Date: May 13, 2021
Start time: 12:00 AEDT
End time: 13:30 AEDT
Venue: Zoom Meeting
Informed About Your Changing EnvironmentComplimentary
1 May 2020
National Archives Australia, InfoGovANZ, RIMPA, IIM, ASA, ALIA, DAMA, HIMAA in launched Information Awareness Month(IAM) 2020 with a webinar themed: Informed about your Changing Environment.View Details
EDRM & InfoGovANZ – IG ModelsComplimentary
27 May 2020
Discussing the EDRM Information Governance Reference Model (IGRM) and the InfoGovANZ IG model.View Details
30 March 2021
LawFest 21 is a wonderful opportunity for the legal + technology community to come together as we emerge battered but not beaten from the COVID-19 pandemic, share our stories of innovation and ingenuity in a time of crisis and discover new ways to deliver legal services.
What Dark Data Are You Storing? Data Mapping Best Practices and Strategies for MinimisationComplimentary
26 August 2020
Information Governance ANZ was delighted to host Active Navigation’s Chief Revenue Officer, Dean Gonsowski, Esq. and Simon Costello, VP APAC, as they demonstrated how to manage dark data at scale to minimise risks and liabilities.View Details