AUD $80.00 + gst
Celebrating Information Awareness Month with a virtual discussion about the insights from this year’s IG Industry Report.
Our panel discussed the findings of the Information Governance Survey 2021; analysed changes reflected in the survey data over the past 5 years; and highlighted future trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve.
We celebrated Information Awareness Month with a virtual discussion about the insights from this year’s IG Industry Report.
Over the last 5 years, InfoGovANZ has been tracking the development and trends in Information Governance by surveying practitioners in our region from InfoGovANZ, GAIN and our affiliate organisations including RIMPA, DAMA, ALSM.
- Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Executive Director
- Dr Peter Chapman – Director, KPMG Forensic Technology, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Sonya Sherman – Principal, ZEN Information, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Dr Chris Colwell – InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Analysis of the highlights from the IG Industry Report for 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on Information Governance
- Changes revealed in IG over the past 5 years
- Predictions based on trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve around the world
If this particular educational activity extends your knowledge and skills in areas that are relevant to your practice needs or professional development, then you may claim one (1) “unit” for each hour.
This webinar recording is available for download or you can stream it online as soon as your order is placed.