Globally data breach risk remains a top priority for organisations. Malicious cyber-attacks and global privacy regulatory developments on data protection requires CISO, CPO, DPO, General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer to stress test existing data breach controls and environment.
In this webinar, the panel will answer key data governance risk questions:
- Data hygiene (dark and dirty data) – what does it mean in the context of post data breach?
- How, When, Why, Who and What Data Governance can do to remediate?
- Is Data Governance remediation nice to have or must to have?
- What GDPR has to do with Data Governance if I’m processing personal data in APAC-based organisation?
- What’s the ideal remediation cost, resource and investment?
Facilitator Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Founder & Executive Director, will be joined by special guests:
- ActiveNav’s Vice President APAC, Simon Costello
- Ankura’s Managing Director Data & Technology, Fred Chan
- Simmons & Simmons’ Counsel (Regulatory & ICT), Grace Chong
They will share holistic and pragmatic perspectives to mitigate risk and navigate the complexities of APAC data protection and governance landscape.
If this particular educational activity extends your knowledge and skills in areas that are relevant to your practice needs or professional development, then you may claim one (1) “unit” for each hour of attendance.
Zoom Webinar access details will be sent 24 hours prior to the event and again on the day of the event. If the email is not visible in your inbox, please check your ‘other’ or ‘junk’ folders.
For first-time attendees of InfoGovANZ events, you will need to set up an account before registering for our webinars. This event is intended for members, professional practitioners and our sponsors. If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact us here.