Wednesday, 7 December 2022, from 5pm AEDT
Join us at our end-of-year event on Digital Identity Resilience: Empowering individuals with more control over their personal information.
RSVP by Thursday, 23 November by clicking on RSVP button below and completing your details for registration.
Join us for our end-of-year event with special guests:
- The Hon Victor Dominello MP, Minister for Customer Service and Digital Government;
- Ms Samantha Gavel, NSW Privacy Commissioner;
- Dr Peter Chapman, Director, KPMG Forensic Technology and
facilitated by Susan Bennett, Founder & Executive Director, InfoGovANZ.
The panel will discuss:
- Learnings from recent high-profile data breaches:
- Minimising personal data
- Cyberattacks and the role of human error
- How to give individuals more control over their personal information
- The role of privacy-by-design and robust governance
The panel discussion will be followed by drinks and canapes to celebrate the festive season. We look forward to catching up with all our valued InfoGovANZ members, partners and our wider community at this special event.
Date: December 07, 2022
Start time: 16:45 AEDT
End time: 18:30 AEDT
Venue: Maddocks, Angel Place Level 27, 123 Pitt St Sydney, New South Wales, 2000