Aurelie Jacquet works on leading global initiatives for the implementation of Responsible AI with both the International Standards Organisation (ISO) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
With ISO, Aurelie is the chair of the Standards Australia committee representing Australia at the international standards on Artificial Intelligence. With the IEEE, she is an expert for the Ethics Certification Program for Autonomous and Intelligent Systems, and leads the work stream on Dignity and Agency as part of IEEE’ s Digital Inclusion, Identity, Trust, and Agency (DIITA) program.
She is also a member of the European AI Alliance and a member of the editorial board of Springer’s new Journal AI & Ethics.
Aurelie 's articles and webinars:
- Implementing Ethical AI, the next steps for organisations
- Ethics & Implementing AI Responsibly
- Hindsights and Insights Report – Information governance reflections on 2020 and insights for 2021
- Key learnings from 2020 | Actions and Insights for 2021 panel
- AI Standards: From Principles to Implementation