Showing all 2 results
Navigating Disruption: the outlook ahead is worse than you thought…but the solution is easier than you thinkComplimentary
Wednesday, 28 February 2024, 11am – 12noon AEDT
Join us for an insightful webinar where we delve into current trends, sentiments, and challenges organisations face in building their resilience.
- Key Trends and Takeaways: Explore the critical trends, from ESG risks to cyber threats, emphasising their impact on reputation and compliance costs.
- Board’s Role in Building Resilience: Understand the pivotal role of the Board in building a resilience culture and debunk misconceptions about cybersecurity.
- Practical Strategies for Integration: Discover practical strategies to seamlessly integrate resilience into the risk management framework and explore the importance of accurate data for ESG success.
Cyber Technologies and Infrastructure Security: the next 10 yearsAUD $80.00 + gst
Tuesday, 12 March 2024, 12noon -1pm AEDT
Cost: Free for Members
Non-member $80 + GST (become a member)
This webinar event will cover the following:
- Explain how the current cyber technologies will rapidly evolve and how organisation technology platforms will look in 10 years;
- Look at the role and use of quantum computing and emerging technologies in improving security and resilience;
- Explain why human-centric security is crucial to building cyber resilience and protecting infrastructure