The exponential data growth and the use of collaborative platforms is resulting in increased complexity and costs for internal investigations and legal proceedings.
In this session, sponsored by Pagefreezer, you will learn:
- Why these tools are gaining traction
- The ‘down the track’ problems and costs of collaborative platforms – Teams, Slack, challenges to traditional notions of what is a “document”, “custodian”
- The different types of tech collaborative tools and the dangers of employees using unsanctioned apps (shadow IT) include cross-border/data protection perspectives; ephemeral data apps
- Update on case law developments
- Steps organisations should be taking to enable cost efficient discovery/disclosure: identification/preservation, collection, analysis, document production
Facilitator Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Founder & Executive Director, will be joined by special guests:
If this particular educational activity extends your knowledge and skills in areas that are relevant to your practice needs or professional development, then you may claim one (1) “unit” for each hour of attendance.
Zoom Webinar access details will be sent 24 hours prior to the event and again on the day of the event. If the email is not visible in your inbox, please check your ‘other’ or ‘junk’ folders.
For first-time attendees of InfoGovANZ events, you will need to set up an account before registering for our webinars. This event is intended for members, professional practitioners and our sponsors. If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact us here.