AUD $80.00 + gst
Special guests John Edwards, NZ Privacy Commissioner, Dr Clarisse Girot from the Asian Legal Business Institute and Daihmin Warner from Simply Privacy and InfoGovANZ International Council cover the latest data privacy developments across APAC.
Hear about the latest data privacy developments across APAC from our special guests:
- John Edwards, NZ Privacy Commissioner
- Dr Clarisse Girot, Senior Research Fellow, Asian Business Law Institute
- Daimhin Warner, Simply Privacy Director and InfoGovANZ International Council
This interactive forum, facilitated by Susan Bennett, Founder of InfoGovANZ covers:
- New Zealand’s Privacy Act 2020, which comes into force on 1 December 2020 and introduces new limitations on cross-border transfers
- ABLI’s Data Privacy Project on the convergence of regulations on cross-border data transfers in 14 Asian jurisdictions led by Dr Girot, and selected from 850 applications to be showcased at the 3rd edition of the Paris Peace Forum this November
- Implications of the recent Schrems II case, invalidating personal data transfers between the EU and the US and its wider implications for APAC
- NZ Privacy Commissioner’s development of model contractual clauses to facilitate cross-border transfers of personal information
This webinar recording is available for download or you can stream it online as soon as your order is placed.