Presenting the IG case study is Ryan McConville, who led the implementation of the first EDRM system in the Australian Human Rights Commission to use artificial intelligence (AI) for records classification, named RADICAL (Record And Document Innovation & Capture – Artificial Learning).
The IG case study of RADICAL is followed by an interactive panel discussion, facilitated by Susan Bennett with Ryan McConville, Bryn Bowen, CRM, Principal Consultant at Greenheart Consulting Partners, NYC and Carol Feuerriegel, Intelligence Leader for Information and Knowledge with Internal Revenue New Zealand and InfoGovANZ Advisory Board member.
An interactive panel discussion follows the presentation with leading global IG practitioners from New York, Sydney and Wellington.
- Ryan McConville LLB, Information Manager, Australian Humans Rights Commission.
- Bryn Bowen, CRM, Principal Consultant at Greenheart Consulting Partners, NYC. Bryn is a Fellow of the College of Law Practice Management and is the Immediate Past President of the ARMA Metro NYC chapter.
- Carol Feuerriegel, MSc, MIS, Group Manager for Information and Knowledge with Internal Revenue New Zealand and InfoGovANZ Advisory Board member.
- Susan Bennett LLM, MBA, CIPP/E, Executive Director InfoGovANZ and Principal, Sibenco Legal & Advisory
Learning outcomes include:
- the benefits of new technology and AI in records management
- how to successfully drive an IG project involving machine learning
- tips and traps for effective implementation of technology and why robust IG is critical
- effective implementation of new technology systems for compliance with regulatory requirements including:
- data/record retention requirements; and
- data privacy regulations