Members of the Information Awareness Month Joint Committee (ALIA, ASA, DAMA, HIMAA, IIM, InfoGovANZ, NAA and RIMPA) invite you to join the launch of Information Awareness Month (IAM) on Monday 3rd May 2021 commencing at 10.00am.
The event will be held at National Archives Australia – Kings Ave, Parkes, ACT 2600
The launch will consist of a meet and greet morning tea and then presentations from David Fricker – Director General NAA and Stephen Clarke – Chief Archivist – Kaipupuri Matua to officially open IAM and the accompanying events and welcome Australian and New Zealand information specialists to join the festivities of this important annual celebration.
Following the launch, delegates are able to observe the commencement of round table discussions amongst the collaborative information groups on topics that are currently trending or concerning the information management industry.
Each table will be hosted by an IAM Joint Committee representative and consist of experts in the field of each topic.
Round Table Topics include:
- Building Human Capital – Hosted by ALIA
- Digital Transformation –Hosted by IIM
- Business Engagement – Hosted by RIMPA
- Information Governance – Hosted by InfoGovANZ
- Digital Preservation – Hosted by ASA
- Aligning Data and Information Management hosted by DAMA
- The changes in Health Information – Hosted by HIMAA
The event will be live streamed via the RIMPA YouTube Channel.
Please RSVP by Monday 19th April via email