Monday, 29 May 2023
IAM Symposium – The Next Wave: empowering information professionals for the future
Experts from across various sectors of information management will present on the next wave of industry trends impacting professionals within the information management space.
Location: Public Record Office of Victoria
Event time: 10:30 am to 5 pm
Cost: $50 Members, $100 Non-members
Symposium will be live streamed.
Register here IAM Symposium (RIMPA website)
- Working and supporting with First Nations information: best practices and considerations
- Protecting your data: strategies for ensuring information and data integrity
- Future-proofing your career: essential skills for information managers in a changing landscape
- Meeting the AI Revolution: purposeful design
- The future of data: insights and predictions
- Australia’s Privacy Act Overhaul: the implications and why information governance is key
- The anatomy of a cyber security breach
- The next wave – insights and strategies for navigating into the future: a panel discussion.
Join our industry leaders and be a part of the ‘Next Wave’.
ARMA’s Information Governance Implementation Model – IGIMComplimentary
13 May 2020
Learn about the ARMA IG Implementation Model and how you can use it to build your IG program.View Details
Decision-making During a Crisis: The role of Information Governance for Boards and ExecutivesComplimentary
16 July 2020
Information Governance ANZ and Nuix hosted an exclusive virtual forum for senior executives on the critical role of data and information in crisis situations to make timely and effective decisions and take appropriate actions.View Details
Key learnings from 2020 | Actions and Insights for 2021Complimentary
28 January 2021
This interactive virtual discussion forum featured leading expert practitioners discussing key learnings from the past 12 months and the insights and actions we now need to be taking to make the most of the opportunities and challenges on the road to recovery in 2021.View Details
Informed About Your Changing EnvironmentComplimentary
1 May 2020
National Archives Australia, InfoGovANZ, RIMPA, IIM, ASA, ALIA, DAMA, HIMAA in launched Information Awareness Month(IAM) 2020 with a webinar themed: Informed about your Changing Environment.View Details