Monday, 29 May 2023
IAM Symposium – The Next Wave: empowering information professionals for the future
Experts from across various sectors of information management will present on the next wave of industry trends impacting professionals within the information management space.
Location: Public Record Office of Victoria
Event time: 10:30 am to 5 pm
Cost: $50 Members, $100 Non-members
Symposium will be live streamed.
Register here IAM Symposium (RIMPA website)
- Working and supporting with First Nations information: best practices and considerations
- Protecting your data: strategies for ensuring information and data integrity
- Future-proofing your career: essential skills for information managers in a changing landscape
- Meeting the AI Revolution: purposeful design
- The future of data: insights and predictions
- Australia’s Privacy Act Overhaul: the implications and why information governance is key
- The anatomy of a cyber security breach
- The next wave – insights and strategies for navigating into the future: a panel discussion.
Join our industry leaders and be a part of the ‘Next Wave’.
AI Transparency in Digital GovernmentComplimentary
29 September 2020
Information Governance ANZ was delighted to host NSW Information Commissioner Elizabeth Tydd, Victorian Information Commissioner Sven Bluemmel and Senior Research Fellow, University of Cambridge Dr Jat Singh to discuss the right to access information and the use of algorithms in government decision-making.View Details
Building Trust in the Public RecordComplimentary
18 November 2020
David Fricker, Director-General of the National Archives of Australia discussed the new policy Building Trust in the Public Record: managing information and data for government and community which took effect from 1 January 2021.
Key learnings from 2020 | Actions and Insights for 2021Complimentary
28 January 2021
This interactive virtual discussion forum featured leading expert practitioners discussing key learnings from the past 12 months and the insights and actions we now need to be taking to make the most of the opportunities and challenges on the road to recovery in 2021.View Details
Data Breach – Remediating through Data GovernanceComplimentary
29 April 2021
Globally data breach risk remains a top priority for organisations. Malicious cyber-attacks and global privacy regulatory developments on data protection requires CISO, CPO, DPO, General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer to stress test existing data breach controls and environment. In this session, the panel answered key data governance risk questions.View Details