In this roundtable, our panel will dissect the 2021 findings; analyse changes reflected in the survey data over the past 5 years; and highlight future trends as information risks and opportunities continue to rapidly evolve around the world.
Facilitator Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Founder & Executive Director, will be joined by special guests:
- Dr Peter Chapman – Director, KPMG Forensic Technology, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Sonya Sherman – Founder and Principal, ZEN Information, InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
- Dr Chris Colwell – InfoGovANZ Advisory Board
Discussion will cover:
- Highlights from the Information Governance Industry Report for 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on information governance
- Changes in IG over the past 5 years
- Future trends, risks and opportunities for IG
If this particular educational activity extends your knowledge and skills in areas that are relevant to your practice needs or professional development, then you may claim one (1) “unit” for each hour of attendance.
Zoom Webinar access details will be sent 24 hours prior to the event and again on the day of the event. If the email is not visible in your inbox, please check your ‘other’ or ‘junk’ folders.
For first-time attendees of InfoGovANZ events, you will need to set up an account before registering for our webinars. This event is intended for members, professional practitioners and our sponsors. If you would like to become a sponsor, please contact us here.